Do Good Stuff Ideas
1. Get up right now and hug everyone in the house. No explanation needed. Just do it. But, you know, mean it.
2. You walk by a meter and it's low on time. It's not your car, put a quarter in anyway.
3. Walk into a post office and randomly hand out three free stamps. For a tiny bit of dough you made three people happy and that surprised look on their faces won't wear off by the time you leave.
4. Next time you go to the market, ask your elderly neighbor if you can pick up anything up for them.
5. Plant a row of vegetables and donate the fresh produce to someone you know who wouldn't normally eat healthy, but, would enjoy your offerings because they wouldn't want it to 'go to waste.'
6. Support the mom and pop stores. Family-run, small businesses may soon be a thing of the past if we only go to big, corporate warehouses for all our needs.
7. Write a 'thank you' note to a friend, just for them being them.
8. Pick up trash that isn't yours. Throw it away. Lookie! The world is a bit cleaner now!
9. Manners. Ah, such a happy surprise when we hear, 'thank you' and 'please.' Good words, use them often.
1. PAUSE. Take a pause and breathe. Breathe in through your nose, belly poofs out, then exhale, belly goes in. Repeat.
2. Drink plenty of water. Sometimes you're not really hungry, you're thirsty.
3. Eat a handful of raw or roasted nuts when you need a snack. Almonds are high in vitamin E and folic acid and are much better choice than anything you'll find at a fast food place or a vending machine. But don't do this if you're allergic to nuts. That would be nuts.
4. Move your body everyday. Run, skip, jump, play hopscotch, dance, dance, dance!
5. Laugh a lot. It's good for you. Try Laughter Yoga.
6. Calm your mind. Be in the moment. Here's a 5 minute guided meditation.
7. Love yourself. You're going to be with you for the rest of your life, so you might as well accept, appreciate and love yourself, starting now if not sooner.